Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Additional Reading Challenge Goals

Hello all!  Given that there were fewer categories in the Popsugar 2016 Reading Challenge than in the 2015 version, I decided to integrate a second challenge into it.  This challenge is from Modern Mrs. Darcy and I found it at The Deliberate Reader.  Some of these categories are repeats, so I'm only going to add in the new ones.

The new categories from below are:

-A book you've been meaning to read.
-A book recommended by your local librarian or bookseller.
-A book you should have read in school.
-A book chosen for you by your spouse, partner, sibling, child, or BFF.
-A book published before you were born.
-A book that was banned at some point.
-A book you previously abandoned.
-A book you own but have never read.
-A book that intimidates you.
-A book that you've already read at least once.

I don't have titles chosen for these yet, but I'm sure I'll get around to them soon enough!


MMD-2016-Reading-Challenge | One of my 2016 Reading Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment